[ Welcome | Schedule | Directions | Vendors | Flyer ]
You can find the vendor application webpage here
or a Adobe .PDF here.
If you fill out the vendor form online, just fill in the blanks and check any appropriate boxes.
Once your form is filled out, just print that web page, sign the bottom of that printed form, and return that form to us.
- FEE: $100.00 per 10 foot increments strictly enforced.
- All FEES must be paid in full before set-up.
- Set-up begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, July 8, 2011.
- Saturday set-up must be approved in advance by Pow Wow Committee.
Policies and Regulations
- Authentic American Indian Arts, Crafts and Merchandise.
- All food vendors MUST have St. Joseph County Health Department license.
- Check or Money Order MUST accompany the Signed Agreement.
- All Checks and Money Orders are to be made out to Nancy Krogmann.
- There will be NO REFUNDS! Unless the event is cancelled.
- All Events are Invitation Only.
White Pigeon Township
River Country Journal
Three Rivers Commercial-News